Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Working From Home


I am "working from home" this morning. Working from home so far has included:

1. spending an hour from 7:00a.m. to 8:00a.m. at the local high school getting my nephew signed up so that he can start classes...he has been out of school since moving here on Friday.

2. Since I don't have a car today, walked home from the school...15 minutes.

2. from 8:15 to 10:00, I logged on, replied to some e-mails and checked voicemail.

3. 10:00 - 11:00 - back to high school so my nephew can take a test, meet with the counselor and register for classes.

4. Walked home again...11:15 (feet starting to hurt)

5. Logged on to system, replied to e-mails, made lunch.

I plan to stop working from home and actually work from work at around 1:00....then maybe I will actually get something done. I am glad to have the high school registration finished, but now I really have to get caught up at work. Between the time off for the back problems and the relocation issues, I have really fallen behind on my workload.