Friday, October 28, 2005

Halloween Party


Tomorrow (Saturday October 29, 2005) is our annual Halloween Party. If you know who I am and where I live, you are invited. I will probably not have a chance to post anything tomorrow because I will be drunk...that's just how I roll.


In any event, I hope to have some photos to post on Sunday (or possibly Monday depending how bad it goes on Saturday).

Because I am aligned with the powers of darkness and evil, I try to do up Halloween the right way...with a keg of beer, costumes and lots of loud music. I am sure that our neighbors hate us when we do this, but it is only once each year. We are otherwise quiet ordinary people...the kind of people that you always here about on the news - "They were quiet and kept to themselves, we never expect that they had bodies in their freezer." So tomorrow is the day we look forward to all year...my house, with 40 or 50 of my closest friends, a keg of beer and some really, really nasty punch that we make every year, OH, and Jello-Shots. We usually make close to 150 Jello-Shots and NEVER have any left in the morning. There's always room for jello!

I took the kids to the local haunted house last night. It was put on by high school kids - what a hoot. Fortunately, I was drunk...because that's just the way that I roll, which makes the entire experience that much more fun.

Tonight - I will finish putting up the decorations and will make 150 plastic shot glasses full of jello-shots. Tomorrow, I pick up the keg and the food trays. I've got the music loaded in the computer and just need to crank it up! Woot!

I am stopping on my way home from work to pick up 5 oysters, a pogo stick and a rectal thermometer - and then my costume will be complete!!!

Stay Tuned!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Erin O'Brien provided this enlightening comment...

Gee flamingo, what are you dressing up as? The good fairy?
Despite the fact that I know not who you are or where you live, I feel cordially invited to the bash anyway. Can't make it though. Sorry. I'll drink a Coors Light or two in my very own Female Jungle by way of vicarious celebration.
Regarding previous damnations, I was indelibly damned a long, long time ago. Hence, no harm done. I did, however, feel privileged to be on the list.

blog on

5:10 PM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger Eddo provided this enlightening comment...

Erin recommended you, she was right, you are indeed funny - and I am a big fan of the funny!

8:17 AM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 provided this enlightening comment...

I am still recovering from the weekend and will post later tonight...when I have the pictures to post also.

Omar, there's nothing wrong with crackers...why, some of my best friends are crackers. Lighten up and hang!

11:48 AM, October 31, 2005  
Blogger PDD provided this enlightening comment...

Have a gholish time. Or as the french say, oui, et bon, bon, bon, bon...titon!!

2:43 PM, October 31, 2005  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 provided this enlightening comment...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:43 PM, October 31, 2005  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 provided this enlightening comment...

Cooter, to answer your questions, yes, no, yes, no, no.

P.S. is that sheep holding on or is it "stuck" on?

2:44 PM, October 31, 2005  
Blogger PDD provided this enlightening comment...

Thank you very much for your wine recomendations. I will definately try all you have suggested...Dionysius told me so.

8:12 AM, November 01, 2005  
Blogger Velvet Fog provided this enlightening comment...

Please, do let us know how your costume went over. I believe The Shlong has used that very costume to score particularly well with the ladies. Haloween is one of The Shlong's favorite holidays. Nothing like exotic costumes to get women in the mood for some cartography of polynesian island chains.

9:32 AM, November 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous provided this enlightening comment...

I made some awesome Jello shots. Here is the recipe.

Name: L.S.E. (Lime, Stoli, Energy)

1-Large package Lime Jello
1 1/4-Cups of Raspberry Stoli
4-2oz bottles of 5 Hour Energy
2-Cups of water

Make the Jello with 2 cups of boiling water. Mix in the 5 Hour Energy and Raspberry Stoli. Put in plastic Shot cups and let sit overnight in the refrigerator. Great flavor with an energy boost.

12:06 PM, November 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous provided this enlightening comment...

Very nice site! » » »

5:45 PM, February 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous provided this enlightening comment...

Very nice site! Charter communications pay bill Divorce wife lesbian celexa side effects weight gain Hair loss in white tail deer Answering computer machine software Www.kohles pharmacy mexican xenical Advance cash easy fast Play free keno online best phendimetrazine tartrate Identify the automated accounting systems Middle school math objectives in geometry http://www.what-is-ultram.info/Cash_advance_camden_cash_advance_payday_loan_cash.html indianapolis cash advance Racing tire clipart Wheelchair project 1995 nissan micra

12:00 AM, March 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous provided this enlightening comment...

Үour own wгite-uρ has establiѕhed benefіcial to uѕ.
It’ѕ really helрful and you reаlly агe certainly quіtе knowleԁgеablе in this field.
Υou ρоssess оpenеd up mу οωn eуе foг you tο νаryіng
viеws on this ρarticulaг matter along with
іntrіquing, notаblе and sоliԁ aгticles.


Also νisit mу ωeb-ѕitе: valium
Have a look at my weblog ; Valium

3:46 AM, April 18, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home