Thursday, December 01, 2005

I Wouldn't Lie About Something Like That!!

I just want to assure you that the Penny Story (Penny Story) and the Blue Bus story (Blue Bus) are absolutely true. If anything, I have underembellished these events in order to achieve some level of credibility. To the best of my recollection (other than precise dialogue) these events transpired as written. As did this event (HNT) but you probably didn't have any doubts about that one in the first place...

If I had more time today, I would rant about the recent argument appearing on Crall's blog between Crall, PDD and Drea...but alas, they expect me to work today. I have a meeting in two minutes, so this will have to suffice until tonight!

4 Comments:

Blogger PDD provided this enlightening comment...

If anyone knows that real life is stranger than fiction, it would have to be me. Because of all of my sordid and crazy experiences in life, I do in fact believe you Pinky. I believe in you as much as Drea believes in God and Georgie Boy.

10:17 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Velvet Fog provided this enlightening comment...

Is that what you call it when you shake hands with the unemployed at the office?

10:18 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger PDD provided this enlightening comment...

I forgot to ask you, Pinky. Is your name Rob? A guy named Rob from Scottsdale Arizona e-mailed CNN yesterday evening, (The situation room segment) and he said some pretty funny things, which I can not recall right now, but I remember thinking it was pretty funny. I thought, you know, this world is getting smaller and smaller by the second... could that be Pinky?

1:54 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 provided this enlightening comment...

My only outlet regarding such matters is Born To Flock.

2:41 PM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home